If you wish to MMS to my blog there are a few settings you need to do to your phone. I’m not too well versed with all the phones out there so I’ll just give you the basics as to what needs to be done.
First of all you need to set the MMS Settings on your phone:
- GPRS Setting will still be going out via your mobile operator (so you can leave that alone)
- You will need to add a new MMS setting to your phone to use my MMS server instead of that of your Mobile Operator. So proceed to your settings/ configuration and add a new Multimedia Message setting via Personal Configuration. The setting details are as per below:
- Account Name: Ourplaypen MMS
- Server Address: http://www.ourplaypen.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-mms/wp-mms-server.php
- Use Preferred Access Point: Yes (However if it does not work then set to ‘No’ and use the following settings)
- Access Point Settings (this setting should be that of your Telco Provider. In this example I will be using Maxis Malaysia Settings):
- Proxy: disabled
- Bearer Settings:
- GPRS Access Point: net
- Authentication Type: Normal
- Username: maxis
- Password: wap
Phew… that was quite a bit of work huh? Well you only have to do the above once and it will be set on your phone for life… until you decide to delete the settings or until you lose your phone 😉
To Post a Blog:
- Compose a normal MMS as you would.
- You can send pure text or a combination of text and images or sound.
- Once you are done composing your message, send the message to the number: 888
- Your message will then be queued for approvalÂ on the blog.
Please refrain from sending me junk postings or advertisements because I’ll simply delete them. Please also give some sort of identification as to who you are so that I can contact you if necessary. I might find your posting interesting and decide to get in touch with you.